May 7, 2019
November 7, 2018
During this busy, wonderful holiday season, we sometimes let things like getting enough sleep and proper nutrition slide – which makes us vulnerable to getting […]
January 13, 2018
January 11th is National Milk Day, a tribute to when milk — which has long been thought to have sleep-inducing properties – began being delivered in […]
January 4, 2018
Bathing raises body temperature slightly, and when you get out of the tub, the rapid cool down mimics the natural temperature drop the brain triggers as it prepares […]
December 23, 2017
With the holidays and school breaks, children can get pretty hyped up. Parties and extra sweets, the excitement of holiday rituals like those around Hanukkah and […]
December 9, 2017
Kids love technology — and Apple technology is among the best. It seems Apple loves kids, too — they’re offering free one-hour classes called “Kids Hours.” […]
November 18, 2017
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it’s a time when we disconnect from our busy lives, reconnect with friends and family, and break bread. […]
November 14, 2017
November 13, 2017
November 10, 2017
If you’re wondering what the optimal times are to engage in certain activities, listen to your body’s circadian rhythms. Circadian rhythms are physiological, mental and behavioral changes governed […]
- Blocking phones' blue light may not impact sleep after all – West NewsmagazineSleep-deprived woman staring at phone The blue light blocking features now universally available on smartphones don't appear to be helping young ...
- Sleep Prioritization Survey 2021 Addressing Sleep Disorders ResultsSurvey Methodology. The American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) commissioned an online survey of 2,006 adults in the U.S. The margin of ...
- AASM survey highlights increase in sleep disturbances during COVID-19 pandemicThe 2021 AASM Sleep Prioritization survey included 2,006 adults in the United States who answered questions online from March 11-15, 2021.
- New Data Presented at American Thoracic Society Meeting Reinforces the Potential of an Oral ...Phase 2 data from Apnimed's most advanced drug candidate for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, AD109, anticipated in 2nd quarter of this year. May 17 ...
- Reading woman shot in her sleep as home is sprayed with bullets, police sayMay 17—A 22-year-old woman was shot in her sleep early Monday when a bullet entered the second floor of a south Reading home, police said.